FutureComms 2017: How to ensure employee communications drives your company forward
As a modern communications or HR leader, you know it’s never been harder to reach, engage and activate every employee - from HQ to the front-line. And until now, your options have been limited - unread emails and bypassed intranets.
Join us on Thursday, June 1 for SocialChorus' Summit - FutureComms - to discuss the latest strategies for delivering a modern communications experience and how mobile, video and personalization will change the employee experience for good.
- Welcomes & Introductions
- Stories from the Frontline
Building & Managing Employee Communications Programs
- The Boeing Company - Internal Communications Outside the Walls
- The Consumerization of Corporate Communications: The Data
- Inside the Product Roadmap: The Informed, Connected, Supported Employee
- Customer Award Nominees
- Sessions: Peer to Peer
Hacking The Mobile Enterprise
Bonin is one of the most forward-thinking executives in his field. Throughout his career as one of the youngest C-suite executives in the Fortune 50 company, Bonin has spearheaded some of the industry's largest global marketing campaigns across digital, mobile, television, print and experiential. Bonin led digital marketing globally for PepsiCo, Weber Shandwick and Ruder Finn Interactive.
- Bonin Bough - Keynote Speaker
Making Communications More Strategic to the Business
- Creating a Coalition - How to Gain Support Internally - Presented by Abbott Laboratories
- So Long Silos: The Mobile Front Door to Your Organization
- Complimentary Communications Platforms - SocialChorus & Yammer - Presented by The Dow Chemical Company
- Going Global - Top 6 Lessons Learned - Presented by AB In-Bev
How the Communicator's Career is Changing
- Reality Check for Communicators
- Panel Discussion: The Modern Communications Leader
- The Story of Blockbuster and Netflix
- Customer Awards Presented
Happy Hour: Meet Your Peers & Build Your Network
- Drinks and heavy appetizers immediately following FutureComms at the Dolce Restaurant downstairs in the Godfrey Hotel
Join us for SocialChorus University the day before FutureComms! Accelerate your SocialChorus learning and build expertise by attending this training day with focused instruction and practical demonstrations by internal and external experts. - Click here to register.