From Disconnected to Connected: The New Employee Experience
TIME: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM EST
LOCATION: InterContinental New York Barclay Hotel | 111 E 48th St, New York, NY 10017
Follow signs for airport exit and proceed to the I-78 Express E/Phillipsburg–Newark Expressway from Express Road. Continue to I-95 N and NJ-495 E to Dyer Avenue in Manhattan, New York. Take the exit toward New York 9A/42 Street/Uptown/Theater District from NY-495 E. Take the W 38th Street and Park Avenue Viaduct to E 48th Street to reach the final destination.
- Welcome & Introduction
- The Story of Blockbuster and Netflix: 3 Lessons We Can Apply to Employee Communications
- Launching and Managing a Modern Employee Communication Program
- Kerry O'Donnell, Estee Lauder Companies
- Data-Driven Communications: 10 Most Surprising Insights You Can't Ignore
- Sonia Fiorenza, SocialChorus
- What Employees Want You to Know About How to Communicate with Them
- Alison Davis, Davis and Company
- Break Out Group Conversations
- Connecting in the App Age
- Panel Discussion: The Changing Landscape of Employee Communications moderated by Chuck Gose
- Elena French, Lincoln Financial Group, Kelsey Graziano, PVH Corp., Barbara Fagan-Smith, ROI Communication
- Leveraging Technology to Drive Connection: SocialChorus Product Strategy & Sneak Peek
- Kristen Ribero SocialChorus
- Drinks & Networking at the Gin Parlor
Thank you for your interest! We are at capacity and are not accepting additional registrations at this time.
Meet Your Speakers!
Digital Global Communications
Estée Lauder Companies
Kelsey GrazianoDirector, Internal Communications PVH Corp.
Vice President, Internal Communications
Lincoln Financial Group
Host of ICology Podcast
Vice President, Communications
and Engagement Strategies
Director of Product Marketing
Senior Manager, Store Communications